Thursday, October 27, 2011

Not-so-powerful PROTON Power Window!

*I've emailed this to talk2us@proton.com and have yet to get a reply. Even a reply to say that they received my email, 5 days and counting, excellent sevice PROTON!*

Dear Sir,

I’m very happy to hear about your announcement on the 10 years warranty for all Proton Power windows now.

However quite upset that the owner of THE problematic, affected car (which for me is first gen WAJA & GEN-2 model) that cause the stigma of power window mentality does not covered under this scheme of free replacement, repair & man power cost. PROTON should extend the scheme to owners that really having the difficulty with the problems since they are the source of all this ‘PROTON power window will BROKE’ mentality, cause they EXPERIENCE IT.

I have been replacing regulator & motor for the power window for about 6 times already altogether for driver side, co-driver side and left passenger side (and still stuck with 2 power window not functioning now, cause I afraid if I repair again, it will still broke after a while). All replacement is done by either Proton Autobay or Authorized service center. I also would like to share that one time, they even broke my driver window glass while doing the checking on the power window complaint and asked me to pay for the window replacement (then did not make the regulator replacement cause they have no stock). This is my experience with PROTON power window.

I own the first gen Gen-2, year 2004 1.6 (A). The mileage is already 230K km.  I hope that you have some consideration to those who really suffer physically and mentally on this power window problems.  

Anyway, I salute Datuk Seri Zainal Abiding drive on this.

Regards,

No comments: